Supporting diverse backgrounds
We appreciate that everyone is unique, we come from different social, ethnic backgrounds, sexual orientation and genders (LGBTQI+). Respect and understanding is paramount in how we work with you.
At AimBig, we have the structures and people in place so that you have access to what you need.
Supporting you as an Indigenous participant
The differences you’ll find with AimBig:
- We celebrate the stories and culture and traditions of all the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders communities we are part of
- Have Indigenous staff working with us as well as being rigorous with our training around cultural awareness. You can read our Indigenous commitment statement here
- We work in partnership with you to break down any barriers to employment
- Embracing First Nation partnerships at a local level to make sure that how we approach support for you, or any individual is appropriate and effective.
Supporting diverse Cultures and Languages
If English is not your primary language, we can assist you:
- Afrikaans, Arabic, Aramaic, Assyrian, Cantonese, Chaldean, Chinese, Croatian, Filipino, Ga, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hakka, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Macedonian, Malaysian, Mandarin, Maori, Polish, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Tamil, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese 45% of our employees bi-lingual
- Interpreters so that you can understand exactly how we can help you
- Placing you in organisations that are culturally aligned and speak your first language
- Finding english classes in your local area.
Get in touch with AimBig and we will contact you.
We’d love to hear about your experience with us.
We are never too far with offices Australia-wide.