Working with us
AimBig Employment needs great staff
People are at our core – and that includes our staff. We help staff and clients achieve their best through innovation, dedication and best practice. A career with us offers a rewarding, collaborative and dynamic work environment to fulfil your potential. You will have access to the latest technology to do your job smarter and have genuine work-life balance.
- Variety of flexible work arrangements
- Transfer, secondment and promotional opportunities
- Performance incentives that reward achievements
- Annual professional development allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Salary packaging options
- The latest iPhone and Dell laptop
- Annual recognition rewards
- Community Service leave
- Lower caseloads that allows you to ensure high quality customised care
- Dynamic, energetic, progressive and inclusive work environment
- Access to company pool cars
- Supportive and experienced management
The AimBig Employment culture
We have a respectful workplace culture that values diversity and quality through a multidisciplinary and high-performing teams of employment and allied health professionals.
Our company culture is always evolving. A diversity action plan caters for changing community demographics and helps us to better reflect and understand the needs of participants, carers and employers. We also consider corporate social responsibility and celebrate various initiatives, events, activities and milestones.
We offer a host of learning opportunities to support your continuing professional development. By valuing and respecting the professionalism, contributions and aspirations of each employee, we achieve a thriving, client-focused workplace culture.
Are you looking for something more meaningful on your career path?
If you are empathetic, sincere and passionate about creating opportunities for people with disability, this is your opportunity to make your impact.
New job portal launching late