Upskill and Prepare for Your New Career
Advance Your Skills With AimBig Employment
Have you considered undertaking a certified training course? Right now might be the perfect time to upskill and prepare for your new career.
AimBig has been working closely with our partner training organisations to provide study-at-home options, either online or through mail correspondence. You will continue to get individual support from certified trainers over the phone or video-call.
Additionally, AimBig has a limited number of laptops and wireless internet devices for students at no cost, so be quick to take advantage of this offer!
We can enrol you immediately into one of the below courses:
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- BSB30215 Certificate III in Customer Engagement
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership & Management
- CPP30316 Certificate III in Cleaning Operations
- SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail
- TLI31616 Certificate III in Warehousing Operations
- TLI31216 Certificate III in Driving Operations
We also have a range of other courses available.
Interested? Reach out to your job coach today or call James Ayad on 0436 350 676.
AimBig Employment for 20 years has helped people like you around Australia to gain and maintain meaningful employment
- Barista Jacqueline Overcomes Barriers to Employment with AimBig
- MyDirection Bridging Industry Gap for Improved Wellbeing
- AimBig Employment’s General Manager Terry Wilson speaks to Simon Marnie on ABC Saturday Breakfast
- Best Place To Work – AimBig Employment (As Part of Arriba Group)
- Launch of Pilot Program Skill Restart
For the 1 in every 5 Australians that suffer from mental illness, it can be hard to complete everyday tasks and maintain activities that are part of daily living. On top of this, the stress of finding and maintaining employment can contribute to a negative state of mind and reduced confidence, leaving a large amount […]
AimBig Employment’s General Manager Terry Wilson speaks to Simon Marnie on ABC Saturday Breakfast (1st May 2021). More details about our SkillRestart programs below: For Participants: https://www.aimbigemployment.com.au/skillrestart/ For Employers: https://www.aimbigemployment.com.au/skillrestart-program/
The most recent review into Australia’s retirement income system found that almost 20% of Australians between the ages of 55 and 64 were receiving either JobSeeker, the Carer Payment or the Disability Support Pension. It also highlighted that it usually took much longer for older Australians to find a new job than younger job seekers, […]