LabourIn – we have the right jobs for you!
Are you a job seeker with a disability and looking to expand your work opportunities? Are you looking for work experience in the lead up to Christmas? Our LabourIn program has a range of short-term placements for you!
The right jobs for the right people
Do something you’re passionate about! Whether its being a barista, a retail worker, a business administrator, a warehouse packer, a traffic controller or a cleaner, we want to help you find meaningful employment.
How is this program different?
LabourIn is Australia’s first labour hire program that specialises in short-term employment for people with disabilities. The program gives you meaningful work in short-term roles to expand your experience and employability.
The benefits of getting a job with LabourIn
If you’re interested in a range of industries, don’t know exactly what you want yet or need work experience doing something new, LabourIn offers you the training and support you deserve.
- An AimBig consultant will work with you to discover your unique talents and needs to place you in the right job with the right employer.
- We organise training for you. Whether you’re new to the industry or need a refresher, we help you gain skills to do the job you want.
- You get placed in a job with one of our trusted partner organisations, who need people just like you.
- Earn over $24 per hour doing something you love!
- You receive ongoing support from an AimBig job coach throughout your employment. You can ask us anything!
The AimBig difference
We see the individual. You’re not a number, so we’ll never treat you like one. We want to help you find the real you inside! Only then do we match you with the right job from our huge network of employers across Australia.
Interesting articles for you
Want to know insider tips about workplaces, interviews and DES providers? Here are some more articles for you to sink your teeth into.
AimBig Employment for 20 years has helped people like you around Australia to gain and maintain meaningful employment
At AimBIg we’re passionate about helping mature job seekers with disabilities re-enter employment no matter their circumstances.
Asperger’s syndrome is often considered to be a high-functioning form of autism, or autism spectrum disorder. International Asperger’s Day is February 18th.