We have a great opportunity for a Yardsperson / Labourer in Oxley.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Mowing and Landscaping
- Rubbish removal from workshop and grounds
- Detail caravans, motorhomes, and business vehicles
- Parts and materials pick up
- Load and unload materials either into store or around factory
- Manual handling of heavy and/or awkward objects
- Follow instructions and determine the kinds of tools, equipment and materials needed to complete the job
- Adapting to a variety of tasks to assist technicians
- Maintain clean and safe work environment according to WHS policies
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures, and instructions
- Contribute to improving the business, protecting, and enhancing the reputation of the company by putting forward new ideas and, when requested to do so, implementing change
- Demonstrate a strong mechanical aptitude and general handyman skills (Being practically minded and a jack of all trades is preferred)
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Great teamwork skills
- Effective time management skills
- Physically Fit and able to work in and around caravans
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now