We have a great work from home opportunity for an Appointment Setter.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
- Building industry experience/knowledge an advantage
- Previous contact centre experience in outbound capacity is a plus
- Able to identify the needs of the client and create an appointment
- Well-spoken with a professional phone manner
- Excellent communications skills
Please note that from time to time you will be required to work at the office.
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now