We have a great opportunity for Welders in Tamworth.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
- Proven experience and qualifications as a welder
- Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures (TIG, MMA etc.)
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face shield, gloves etc.)
- Capable of regular physical activity to carry out tasks
- Reliable and outstanding attention to detail
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now