We have a great opportunity for a Welder in Minto.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements.
- Operate appropriate equipment to put together mechanical structures or parts with a great deal of precision.
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal, or overhead).
- Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps.
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety.
- Proven experience as welder. Experience welding trailers will be highly advantageous.
- Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures (TIG, MMA etc.).
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings.
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face shield, gloves etc.).
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.