We have a great opportunity for Warehousing Staff in Minto.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
A general freight company and transport company in Minto is looking for warehousing staff to commence immediately. Available roles are:
- Store Workers
- Pick Packers
- Inbound Putaway
- Forklift Driver
- Senior Inbound/Outbound
- A prior warehouse experience is preferred (even if it is just 1 month)
- Must have had first dose of the Covid vaccine
- Willing to undergo a Covid test prior to commencing
- Able to speak English
- Willing to work from 6am to 2pm (5 days a week)
- Location is accessible by public transport, but would be an advantage to have own reliable transport
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now