Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for a Warehouse Supervisor around Central Coast and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Supervise warehouse staff and daily activities
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and staff performance
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Communicate job expectations and coach staff
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Perform a daily inspection of warehouse grounds
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Communicate and coordinate activities with other departments
What you’ll need:
- Proven experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management
- Excellent leadership, coordination and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and any data entry software
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now