We have a great opportunity for a Warehouse Store Person in Gunnedah.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Receiving and processing orders
- Following up with suppliers on any outstanding orders
- Working closely with customers to track and update them on order status
- Monitoring of stock levels in Warehouse
- Presentation and housekeeping of Showroom and Warehouse
- Deliveries of customer orders and liaising with customers on site
- Great Customer service skills
- Good phone and communication skills
- A positive attitude
- A proactive approach when following up on outstanding orders
- NSW driver’s license for a manual transmission vehicle
- Forklift license preferred but not essential
- Experience preferred but not essential
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now