We have a great opportunity for a Warehouse Store Person / Delivery Driver in Dubbo.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Deliveries to Customers
- Driving a Forklift
- Communication with staff, customers & management
- Taking direction & following through to task completion
- Pick & Pack orders from Purchase Orders
- Experience in warehousing and delivery driving is preferred
- Physically fit and strong (you will off load delivery of building materials by hand with boxes ranging from 10-30kg per box)
- Have current Driver’s Licence and Forklift Licence
- Demonstrate an exceptional work ethic
- Enjoy working within a team environment
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and have the ability work independently as required
- Able to show initiative and think on your feet
- Possess excellent communication skills when dealing with customers, staff, and management
- Ability to take directions and be able to execute them
- Ability to manage confidential information
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now