We have a great opportunity for Warehouse Store Person in Lytton.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Various warehouse store person position with & without forklift licence available. Tasks include:
- Packing – Processing and sorting boxes of apparel into crates, prior to dispatch
- Unloading boxes from inclines, and decanting the contents into the appropriate crates ready for dispatch
- Pallet Packer (Sorter Machine) – Processing and palletising merchandise prior to distribution
- Pick Packer – Hand-picking stock to make up pallets to meet customer orders
- Reject Line – Processing stock that has been rejected by the sorter, usually due to incorrect labelling/barcodes
- Pallet Runner – Transporting completed pallets from in various areas of the warehouse
- Packing and palletising merchandise that is too large, small, or heavy to be processed by the sorting machine
- Manual Handling
- Physically fit and used to be on your feet all day
- Ability to work across various shifts and flexible with changing rosters
- A great work ethic and excellent attitude towards safety
- A valid driver’s licence and own reliable transport
- Must be able to pass medical test including drug & alcohol test
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now