We have a great opportunity for a Warehouse Assistant around Caloundra.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Responsible for their part of the warehouse ensuring stock rotation, date checking and notification of when core lines are running low
- Complete accurate order picking
- Perform weekly/monthly stock takes as required
- Receive, sign for and check off all deliveries and ensure accurate pricing of stock
- Assist with packing away and splitting loads
- Keep warehouse safe, orderly, and clean
- Capable of regular physical activity and can safely/comfortably lift heavy objects
- Attention to detail and good communication skills
- Strong work ethic, motivated, reliable, and flexible
- A team player who can work autonomously
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now