We have a great opportunity for a Wait Staff around Liverpool.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
- Demonstrated experience as a Wait Staff in a high volume, fast paced environment is an advantage
- Experience using ResDiary or other computerised booking programs and POS systems is a plus, but not required
- Must have RSA certificate or willing to obtain (assistance can be provided to suitable candidates)
- Great phone manner and a passion for service & creating the best guest experience
- Exceptional presentation and grooming
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and a “can do” attitude
- Outgoing personality and genuine interest in the day to day operations
- Able to work a variety of shifts including weekends, public holidays, opening and closing hours
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.