Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for a Wait Staff around Penrith and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Greeting customers and showing them to their table.
- Preparing tables, ensuring they are clean and fully set.
- Maintaining knowledge of the complete menu, daily specials, and available items.
- Presenting customers with the menu, informing them of daily specials, and taking orders.
- Checking the quality of dishes before serving them.
- Delivering food and beverages in a timely manner.
- Attending tables and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Delivering checks and taking payments.
- Handling customer complaints.
- Strictly adhering to food, sanitary, and safety standards.
What you’ll need:
- Experience as Wait Staff, Server or in a similar role preferred.
- Knowledge in operating a cash register and using ordering systems will be highly regarded.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Flexible with shifts and work schedule.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Good team player who can work independently if required
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now