We have a great opportunity for a Wait Staff around Newcastle.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and just wants to find the right person that fits in with their values and culture.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Greeting customers and showing them to their tables
- Taking orders and recommending dishes based on customer’s tastes and preferences
- Attending to tables and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Assist in cleaning dining areas, emptying trash, and sanitizing equipment and utensils
- Strong customer service, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to walk, bend, and stand for extended periods
- Available to work around peak hours, including weekends and holidays
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now