We have a great opportunity for a Wait Staff in Cessnock.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Take orders and recommend dishes based on customer’s tastes and preferences
- Attend to tables and ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist in cleaning dining areas, emptying trash, and sanitizing equipment and utensils
- Excellent customer service, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to walk, bend, and stand for extended periods
- Available to work around peak hours, including weekends and holidays
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.