Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for Voice Pickers around Truganina and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Study work orders and determine the types of items that need to be picked.
- Speak orders to be picked into the voice picking system, using predefined commands.
- Pick, pack and prepare merchandise for shipment to store and for restocking shelves.
- Scan all packed orders prior to shipping and ship them on time.
- Maintain knowledge of item codes, aisle numbers, and storage area.
- Compare and match all product number and order description efficiently.
- Update inventory information in the warehouse database and ensure that the voice picking system picks up the update.
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of warehouse premises.
What you’ll need:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift 20kg
- Flexibility in shift and work schedule
- Experience on any of the following would be advantageous:
- Voice picking experience
- Tugger operating experience
- Use of RF scanners
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.