We have a great opportunity for Vehicle Detailers around Darwin.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Ensure all fleet are cleaned and detailed – external and internal, to a high standard to send the vehicle out on the road, to comfortably and safely service school children and the general public.
Vehicle Detailers work on a 6-day rotating roster and main duties include thorough cleaning of both the interior and the exterior of all fleet vehicles.
- Enjoys working outdoors during the wet and dry seasons and have a flair for vehicle detailing
- Reliable and dedicated with drive and energy, and willing to help where needed
- Shows initiative and flexibility in your approach to work
- Ability to multitask, manage your own time and meet deadlines
- MR or HR Licence preferred, but not required
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now