We have a great opportunity for a Truck Driver MC in Glen Innes.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Transporting goods and materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centres
- Observing safety requirements when loading and unloading vehicles
- Inspecting vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Proven experience working in a similar capacity is an advantage
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- No recent moving or driving violations
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.