We have a great opportunity for Trolley Collectors around Tamworth.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Maintain stock levels in the Internal & Reserve Bay for all trolley types (aim to keep the bay full at all times)
- Clear the carpark of all loose trolleys
- Rack & Stack Trolley
- Safely push trolleys throughout the car park, centre and into the store bay
- Remove rubbish from trolleys and trolley bays and place into a nearby bin
- Continuously do a perimeter check/car park run for trolleys to be collected
- Available 8 – 20 hours per week
- Reliability for a 7-day roster (able to cover shifts on last minute requests)
- Strong communication skills and a charming personality
- Physically capable of pushing ten trolleys at one time
- Have a Smartphone (with Data)
- Willing to provide/obtain Police Check
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now