We have a great opportunity for Trolley Collectors in Orange.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
- Reliability for a 7-day roster (also can cover shifts on last minute requests)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to answer phone calls efficiently from the rostering team
- Physically capable of pushing ten trolleys at one time (and can obtain a medical clearance certificate)
- Have a Smartphone with a minimum of 32G memory to download four apps (with Data)
- Ability to use apps for rosters and photo communications
- A current photo ID/Passport or Birth Certificate required
- Willing to provide a police check
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now