We have a great opportunity for Trolley Collectors around Newcastle.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and are not concerned with your previous experience, they just want to find the right person that fits in with their values.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Collecting trolleys in and around the shopping centre and carpark areas
- COVID cleaning – Wipe down trolleys
- Maintain stock levels in the Internal & Reserve Bay for all trolley types (aim to keep the bay full at all times)
- Safely push trolleys throughout the car park, centre and into the store bay
- Remove rubbish from trolleys and trolley bays and place into a nearby bin
- Continuously do a perimeter check/car park run for trolleys to be collected
- Reliability for a 7-day roster (can cover shifts on last minute requests)
- Strong communication skills and a charming personality
- Physically capable of pushing ten trolleys at one time (and can obtain a medical clearance certificate)
- Have a Smartphone (with Data)
- Have a current photo ID/Passport or Birth Cert
- Able to provide a Police Check (Not Valid for under 18 years old, Police Check must be within the last 3 months) or willing to undertake a Police Check
- Be fully vaccinated or have your vaccinations booked
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now