We have a great opportunity for Trolley Collectors in Jimboomba.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and are not concerned with your previous experience, they just want to find the right person that fits in with their values.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Maintain stock levels in the Internal & Reserve Bay for all trolley types
- Clear the carpark of all loose trolleys
- Rack & Stack trolleys
- Safely push trolleys throughout the car park, centre and into the store bay
- Remove rubbish from trolleys and trolley bays and place into a nearby bin
- Continuously do a perimeter check/car park run for trolleys to be collected
- Reasonably fit due to the nature of the role
- Reliability for a 7-day roster (able to cover shifts on last minute requests)
- Demonstrate a great work ethic as a representative of a major grocery chain
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now