We have a great opportunity for a Trolley Collection Officer in Lismore.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and are not concerned with your previous experience, they just want to find the right person that fits in with their values.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Driver Role which includes trolley collection
- Maintain stock levels in the internal and reserve bay for all trolleys
- Rack and stack trolleys
- Remove rubbish from trolleys and trolley bays
- Continuously do a perimeter check/car park run for trolleys to be collected
- Experienced and confident in driving including reversing a trailer
- Have a smartphone since you will be required to take photos of trolley bay using the Timestamp camera
- Strong communication skills, physically fit, reliable, and flexible with work shift/schedule
- A current driver’s license (auto) is essential
- Able to provide a current photo ID and police check
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now