We have a great opportunity for Trainers and Assessors in Croydon and Sydney CBD.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
The trainer will be responsible for evaluating needs and current practices and creating and delivering a training development plan complete with materials, tutorials, instructions, and learning resources such as online modules and guides.
The ideal candidate will be a confident public speaker and a devoted educator who is up-to-date on the latest tools and resources needed to improve employee training and performance. The trainer will also be responsible for researching and selecting the best platform to deliver and utilize training materials.
Trainer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a schedule to assess training needs
- Conduct employee surveys and interviews
- Consult with other trainers, managers, and leadership
- Track and compile collected data Conceptualize training materials based on data and research
- Communicate training needs and online resources
- Create training strategies, initiatives, and materials
- Contact and utilize outside vendors and resources for instructional technology
- Test and review created materials
- Maintain a database of all training materials
- Instruct employee training and onboarding
- Conduct training through new materials
- Review employee performance and learning
- Coordinate and monitor enrolment, schedules, costs, and equipment
- Must have a Certificate 4 in training and assessment
- Certification from talent and training associations a plus
- Two (2) years’ previous experience as a trainer, corporate training specialist, or related position
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software
- Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platforms
- Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/sales goals
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to analyse problems and strategize for better solutions
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now