We have a great opportunity for Traffic Controllers around Glen Innes, Armidale and Dubbo.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Road Traffic Controllers main responsibility is to manually direct road traffic and pedestrian flows on, near, or adjacent to roads during road closures or part road closures due to construction, maintenance, or roadside works; public events; or emergency responses using signs and devices to ensure the safety of workers, motorists.
- Traffic Control Ticket
- Experience in a similar role and/or has experience in the civil or construction industry is desirable
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Ability to write simple correspondence and draw basic plans of worksites
- Ability to effectively present information to clients, supervisors/team leaders and senior management
- Ability to carry out instructions in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several situations
- Be able to sustain working outside in various conditions
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25kgs
- Strong commitment to best practice customer service and Work Health and Safety
- White Card
- A valid Driver’s Licence
- Current First Aid certificate is an advantage
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now