We have a great opportunity for Traffic Controllers around Dalby.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Seeking for reliable Traffic Controllers for upcoming projects in the Dalby area!
- Regular Hours
- Take-home vehicles for suitable candidates
- All PPE and Equipment supplied
- Extra weekend shift when available
- Opportunity to progress
- Must have the following:
- RIIWHS205D Control Traffic with a Stop-Slow Bat
- RIIWHS302D Implement Traffic Management Plan
- Construction White Card
- Police clearance or willingness to get a police clearance
- Physically fit with a strong work ethic
- Great communication skills and teamwork skills
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now