Do you have a disability or mental health condition that is getting in the way of finding suitable employment?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers.
We have a great opportunity for Traffic Controllers in the Central Coast region.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Utilizing your positive and upbeat work ethic to help deliver traffic management services.
- Utilizing your strong attention to detail and noticing potential hazards as well as performing risk assessments.
- Using your talent in communication to ensure clear communication is upheld at all times.
- Being part of a team and enjoying the teamwork involved.
What you’ll need:
- Current Traffic Controllers Ticket preferred or willing to undergo training
- Current White/Blue Card preferred or willing to undergo training
- C Class – drivers licence
- Own reliable transport
- Must pass drug & alcohol testing
- Practical decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Reliability and Punctuality
If this sounds like the type of role you were looking for, why wait APPLY NOW!
At AimBig, we start with the belief that we are all unique. What makes you special is what makes us special. And it’s why we support and value diversity and inclusion with all our staff, customers and suppliers through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
What’s more, our reconciliation planning gives us our social conscience and competitive advantage to improve our corporate culture, client relations, recruitment and stakeholder engagement. It’s these individual skills, perspectives and experiences from different backgrounds that we believe lead to more innovative business practices.
Are you looking for something a little different?
For AimBig, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work.
You see, our experience has found that employment plays a vital role in mental health and recovery after injury or illness, or while living with a disability or health condition. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – register now to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
Learn more & start the process now, at: https://www.aimbigemployment.com.au/about/