We have a great opportunity for a Traffic Controller around Darwin.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
Suitable candidates will be provided full training.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Utilizing your positive and upbeat work ethic to help deliver traffic management services.
- Utilizing your strong attention to detail and noticing potential hazards as well as performing risk assessments.
- Using your talent in communication to ensure clear communication is upheld at all times.
- Being part of a team and enjoying the teamwork involved.
- Current Traffic Controllers Ticket preferred or willing to undergo training
- Current White/Blue Card preferred or willing to undergo training
- Practical decision-making and problem-solving skills
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.