Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for a Traffic Controller around Central Coast.
About the Role:
- Utilising your positive and upbeat work ethic to help deliver traffic management services.
- Utilising your strong attention to detail and noticing potential hazards as well as performing risk assessments.
- Using your talent in communication to ensure clear communication is upheld at all times.
- Being part of a team and enjoying the teamwork involved.
- Current Traffic Controllers Ticket preferred or willing to undergo training
- Current White/Blue Card preferred or willing to undergo training
- C Class – drivers licence
- Own reliable transport
- Must pass drug & alcohol testing
- Practical decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Reliability and Punctuality
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now