We have an amazing opportunity for a Trade Assistant in Cessnock. A great position for people on supported assistance from NDIS providers!!!
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Required to assist with the production and assembly of sheet metal water tanks, installation, deliveries as well as yard work
- Position will be 2 to 3 days per week at the start with the potential to increase hours per week
- Opportunity for this position to change into an Apprenticeship for the right person
- School leavers looking for a career in Sheet Metal Work encouraged to apply
- Position is in the Cessnock area
- Must have valid Driver’s License
- Own transport is preferred
- Must be physically fit due to the nature of the work
- Knowledge and experience using hand and power tools is highly regarded
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now