Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for a Trade Assistant around Launceston and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- General trade assistant duties
- Carpentry work using hand and power tools
- Install hardware, such as door knobs, hinges, handles, catches, or drawer pulls, etc.
- Perform routine and unplanned maintenance as required
- Clean up and removal of materials from work site
What you’ll need:
- Handy person skills – Carpentry
- Ability to use a variety of hand tools
- Driver’s licence is essential
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Understanding and adherence of all Health and Safety policies and Procedures
- Flexible with work hours
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now