We have a great work from home opportunity for Tele-Fundraisers.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
We are looking for bright, motivated sales reps and fundraisers to join an amazing work from home calling team! Your ability to create conversation, build rapport and get people excited over the phone about making a difference will be the key to your success!
- Outbound calling to raise funds
- Natural delivery of call scripts
- Achieve performance and effectiveness KPIs
- Implementation of coaching
- Objection handling
Calling Times: Monday – Friday between 8am – 7:00pm – No weekends.
Paid training and on-going support offered.
- Great attitude
- Resilient with a willingness to learn
- Confident phone manner
- Self-Motivated with a great work ethic
- Competent computer skills to learn systems
- Tele-fundraising /Tele-sales experience highly regarded
What You Need:
- Reliable computer (Windows 10)
- Stable internet connection
- Anti-virus Software
- Smart phone
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.