We have a great opportunity for a Takeaway Shop Attendant in New Lambton.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Open and Close the business
- Serve customers by welcoming them, taking, and serving orders, etc.
- Work as part of a team and unsupervised when required
- General shop maintenance
- Customer focused with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to walk, bend, and stand for extended periods
- Availability to work around peak hours including weekends and holidays
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now