We have a great opportunity for Support Workers around Western Sydney.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Seeking for enthusiastic and caring individuals who are interested in making a difference in people’s lives. The role is for a homecare provider that provides people with in-home support services allowing them to remain at home as independently as possible offering choice, flexibility, and control.
Your work as a Support Worker will involve duties such as light domestic assistance, personal care for both males and females, transportation, in-home & outing respite, social support.
No experience required and training will be provided. Those with a Cert III in Aged Care, Community Services, Individual Support are encouraged to apply. Support will be provided to assist in obtaining the following.
Essential for the Role:
- NSW Driver’s Licence and your own reliable vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate (assistance can be provided to suitable candidates)
- Current Criminal Record Check Certificate (Police Check) or willing to obtain
- Current Working with Children’s Check Certificate (for Paid Roles) or willing to obtain
- A Smartphone
Desired for the Role:
- Minimum of Cert III in Aged Care or Community Services
- Experience with personal care and manual handling procedures, although full training will be provided
- Flexibility with Availability
- High Care Needs Experience
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now