We have a great opportunity for Support Workers around Maitland.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Provide friendly, compassionate support by helping with daily living, personal care and hygiene
- Monitor healthcare needs, including administering medication and temperature checks
- Assist with mobility and light physiotherapy exercises
- Mentor clients on appropriate behaviours and support them in learning life skills
- Engage with family members to offer observations, instructions, and updates
- As required, carry out other duties that are within the knowledge, skills, and capabilities of you as the worker
Essential for the Role:
- Physically fit and competent to carry out duties (such as manual handling, bowel care, catheter care, etc.)
- Passion and desire to work and support people with a disability
- Responsible, supportive, and caring attitude
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Flexible with shift and work schedule
- A valid driver’s licence and own car
Desired for the Role:
- Previous experience working in a similar capacity either in healthcare, mental health or disability fields
- Applicable certifications/licences
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now