Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for Support Workers around Bunbury and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Provide support for individuals and their families, such as helping with household tasks, personal care and paperwork.
- Monitor healthcare needs, including administering medication and temperature checks.
- Participate in supervising indoor/outdoor environments to provide safety for the children at all times.
- Managing children’s behaviour and supporting children’s social development.
- Communicate with children’s parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviours, and related issues.
- As required, carry out other duties that are within the knowledge, skills and capabilities of you as the worker.
What you’ll need:
- Experience working in a similar capacity will be highly regarded (but not required)
- A valid driver’s licence
- Must have the following or willing to obtain one:
- Current Working with Children Check
- National Police Clearance
- First aid certificate and CPR Training is desirable
- Competence to carry out practical and domestic duties
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Responsible, supportive and caring attitude
- Punctual with good time management skills
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now