We have a great opportunity for Support Workers/AIN – Aged Care around Central Coast.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Responsible for the delivery of care and services to residents in all areas of activities of daily living in accordance with the residents/clients identified needs and preferences
- Provide support which considers the residents/clients physical, spiritual, social, and cultural needs and which enables residents/clients to maintain their own well-being and independence for as long as possible
- Personal hygiene, grooming, manicuring and oral hygiene
- Continence management
- Communicate with all residents effectively including the maintenance and the fitting of hearing aids and glasses as required
- Assist those residents’/clients with challenging behaviours, by participating in the development and implementation of an individually designed management plan
- Assist in residents/clients mobility, by assisting with walking, use of wheelchairs and other aids and transfers
- Support and assist residents with food and fluids as required
- Maximise the residents/clients physical function by assisting with rehabilitative treatment such as physiotherapy exercises
- Assist the nursing staff with treatments as specified
- Assist the nursing staff by observing and reporting promptly any changes in the condition or well-being of residents
- Ensure the residents privacy, dignity and respect are maintained at all times
- Ensure that no residents experiences isolation and loneliness unless determined by choice
- Perform other duties within scope of preparation and as directed
- Cert III in Aged Care AIN
- Previous experience working in a similar role is highly preferred
- Physically fit and competent to carry out duties
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Responsible, supportive, and caring attitude
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now