We have a great opportunity for a Student Support Officer in West Footscray.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Assist students in meeting course progress requirements
- Provide individual student academic consultation
- Provide flexible training plans that meet individual student’s requirements (Alternative Training Plans)
- Maintain Progress Monitoring sheets currency as assessments are submitted by students and Trainers
- Actively support Trainers to manage student attendance and progress
- Monitor and distribute student Work-In-Progress assessments
- Make appointments for students to meet with Trainers, SAS Team or Training Coordinator
- Maintain a close working relationship with Trainers Administration and Quality – Major stakeholders
- Conduct pre-quality check of Assessments before submitting to Administration/Quality Team for processing
- Provide basic counselling to student who are showing stress due to poor progress
- Strictly follow Policies and Procedures
- Demonstrated ability to apply critical thinking, problem solving decision making
- Knowledge of Student Visa condition and possible impact on students when making decisions
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including Xcel Spreadsheet
- Knowledge of aXcelerate Student Management system
- Demonstrated knowledge of RTO compliance specifically regarding Assessment standards
- Highly developed verbal communication skills
- Ability listen, motivate and encourage students
- Ability to work under constantly changing environment adaptable and flexible attributes
- Zoom online experience – Scheduling and/or conducting sessions
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now