We have a great opportunity for Store Team Members around Bunbury.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and are not concerned with your previous experience, they just want to find the right person that fits in with their values.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Serving and assisting customers in a professional and efficient manner
- Receipting, replenishing, and merchandising
- Cleaning and maintaining store standards
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
- Passionate about delivering amazing customer service experience
- A reliable and enthusiastic team player who can work autonomously as needed
- Flexible with shift and work schedule
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now