We have a great opportunity for a Store Manager in Casino.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Seeking retail leaders who have passion for learning, high levels of energy, customer focused and driven to deliver exceptional service whereby elevating customer shopping experience.
Forming part of the management team, the successful applicant will require the confidence and experience to lead by example and strive to obtain targets that are set. You will be fully responsible for upholding store standards and achieving sales targets.
With an important focus on store standards, merchandising and sales, there will be a strong requirement for the successful applicant to ensure the company’s policies and procedures are fully adhered to,
whilst embracing our values by having FUN!!!
- Ability to achieve set sales targets
- Stock Control, Sales, and quality management
- Strong customer service focus
- Compliance and safety management
- Staff coaching and development
- A passion for leading and coaching others
- Proven ability to manage and lead within a fast-paced environment
- A happy, friendly, and energetic personality
- A desire to deliver high quality customer service
- Visual merchandising flair
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now