We have a great opportunity for a Store Leader in Redcliffe.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Work alongside your team, offering ‘hands on’ support to ensure your store is operationally efficient, maximising productivity and profitability
- Responsible for:
- Leading a diverse team
- Recruiting, inducting, and training employees
- Controlling cost of employment through effective rostering and shift planning
- Maintaining stock control – monitoring wastage, stocktaking and effective ordering
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the store is in alignment with Food Safety Standards
- Preferably 3-5 years’ previous experience in a similar role
- Positive, proactive individual with outstanding communication skills and a high level of literacy and numeracy skills
- A confident and professional attitude
- Proven knowledge of employment relations, WHS requirements and labour management
- Barista knowledge will be advantageous
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now