We have a great opportunity for Store Assistants in Port Macquarie.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through providing exceptional customer service whether it be on the shop floor, in the entrance to the store welcoming, or helping customers at the register
- Stock control and management
- General store maintenance
- Strong customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Physically fit as you will be on your feet most of the day and may be required to lift heavy stocks
- Available to work around peak hours, weekends, and holidays
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.