We have a great opportunity for a Store Assistant in Brisbane’s Inner North.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Looking for an amazing customer service person to join a great team!
- To provide excellent, timely and accurate customer service
- Ensure Customers are greeted immediately in a courteous and timely manner
- Develop and share product knowledge with customers and staff
- Handle telephone and electronic transactions quickly and efficiently
- Promote sales, specials, new products that will compliment customer purchases
- Actively assist customers with identification and sourcing of non-stock items by means of catalogues, electronic media or specialist supplier product knowledge
- Handle customer complaints reasonably and fairly demonstrating our commitment to excellent customer service
- Maintain and build sales to ensure profitability and growth
- To fulfil the duties in the Service area when required
- Exceptional communication and written skills
- Proficient IT skills in Microsoft suite
- Reliable, self-starter and a positive attitude
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now