We have a great opportunity for Sorters & Labourers in Laverton.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and are not concerned with your previous experience, they just want to find the right person that fits in with their values.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Working on a conveyor line sorting various recyclables (no medical waste)
- Sorting recycling, working with pallets and manual handling
- Early morning and Afternoon shift available
- Physically fit and can bend, lift and twist
- Able to work on feet for long periods of time
- Hard working and motivated attitude
- Must be fully vaccinated
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now