We have a great opportunity for Site Cleaners/Yard Crew around Port Macquarie.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and are not concerned with your previous experience, they just want to find the right person that fits in with their values.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Multiple positions available with immediate start for motivated individuals to join a team of Site Cleaners / Yard Crew with the opportunity to advance into a supervisory position. These positions require high energy, self-motivation, on-site efficiency, and a can-do positive attitude.
The role involves:
- Leading people from various backgrounds to remove building waste and flood-affected waste productively and efficiently from sites to be taken to the recycling facility for sorting
- General cleaning such as wiper snipping, mowing, removal of construction materials and the waste from sites
- On days when no cleans are booked, you will be required to work in the recycling yard team sorting construction waste into streams for recycling
- Hours are 7:00AM – 3:30PM / Monday to Friday with a 30-minute smoko and 45-minute lunch break, however, hours may vary
- A self-starter attitude
- Physically fit and willing to do physical work continuously
- Reliable, organised and a great team player
- High standard of job completion
- Manual Driver’s License and White Card
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now