We have a great opportunity for a Shop / Deli Assistant in Arncliffe.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Preparation of salads, sandwiches, soups, etc.
- Prepare food neatly, accurately, and in a timely manner
- Understand and adhere to proper food handling, safety, and sanitization standards
- Maintain clean, orderly, and properly stocked deli display units, coolers, work areas, storage areas, and public use seating areas
- Maintain professional and groomed appearance
- Assist with monthly inventory as needed
- Perform related duties as assigned by Team Leader
- Position requires standing, bending, and walking the entire workday
- Ability to follow recipes; knife skills a plus
- Regular predictable attendance; flexibility in scheduling
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple demands
- Attention to detail; organization skills
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now