We have a great opportunity for a Shed Erector / Labourer in Dubbo.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
- Fit and capable of manual handling
- High attention to detail
- Commitment to your own and others safety
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Previous shed building experience an advantage
- Hard working and quick learner
- Have an Industry Standard WHS Construction Induction White Card
- Willing to travel within NSW and QLD
- Licence for Elevated Work Platform and Working at Heights would be favourable
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now